Are you looking for a large company with great benefits and future opportunities
Allied Universal promotes from within our company! You can start with little, to no, security experience and become one of Allied Universal's many success stories.
We are seeking Security - Public Safety Officers to work at Vintage Faire Mall in Modesto. At Vintage Faire Mall, our vision is to be exceptional--to maintain exceptional people, to provide exceptional service, and to create exceptional results. Perfect job for students and entry-level Security and Customer Service Professionals who want to work with a great team.
* Must be willing to be trained in the use of handcuffs, and Citizens Arrest.
* The ideal candidate for the Security Officer must be customer service oriented, and enjoy interacting with the public. Prior Security, Military, or Law Enforcement experience is preferred, but applicants considering a career in Law Enforcement or with a Customer Service background are encouraged to apply.
The successful Security Officer candidate is responsible for providing security services at assigned locations. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Patrol the interior and exterior areas of center
- Execute security services as outlined in site-specific Post orders and directed by Security Management
- Engage with the general public to offer assistance and directions
- Assist with the general operations of Vintage Faire Mall's unique facility
- Observe and report suspicious activities and persons
- Write detailed narrative reports using company reporting software
- Actively enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
Resumes and contact information can be addressed to the Director of Security.