Maintenance Associate (Housekeeping Associate)
Posted June 12, 2017
The Maintenance Associate will be responsible for interior and exterior cleanliness, maintenance, and light repair of the store. The Associate will also be responsible for ensuring the store’s cleaning and maintenance standards are consistently met and in compliance with corporate and regulatory guidelines.
• Perform maintenance and custodial duties in all store areas in order to maintain a clean and orderly condition
• Maintain the Store Front Area which includes: clean windows, store signs, walls, and mannequins
• Maintain the Sales Area which includes: clean exposed ducts, light fixtures, floors, and furniture
• Maintain the Fitting Rooms which includes dust removal and cleaning the floor as needed
• Clean and polish floors, equipment, windows, mirrors, walls, countertops, tables and other store furniture using cleaning solutions and items approved by corporate
• Sanitize and restock restroom facilities
• Clear waste materials from trash containers and wastebaskets in all work areas
• Perform minor maintenance and repairs on equipment, machinery, and systems such as: lubricating, cleaning, replacing filters and bulbs in lighting fixtures
• Assist in the relocation of equipment, furniture, and machinery
• Responsible for following operational standards as directed
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
• Must be 18 years of age. A high school diploma or equivalent desired.
• Prior experience of 6+ months in the maintenance or facilities field is preferred.
• Must be able to multi-task, work well under pressure, and follow direction
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning solutions
• Must be reliable and trustworthy
• Must be able to pass Criminal Background Check
• Must be able to spend up to 100% of the working time standing and walking
• Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
At Forever 21, style isn’t dictated…It’s inspired. Forever 21 is the leading fashion retailer of the latest trends and the season’s hottest styles at can’t-resist-prices. U.S. and international locations stay true to the fast-fashion destination’s iconic store aesthetic giving fashion fans all over the globe the unforgettable shopping experience that is the one and only Forever 21.
Joining the Forever 21 family means joining an incredible team of talented, passionate and innovative people who work together to bring fashion to everyone, everywhere. We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals eager to thrive in our fast-paced, dynamic environment filled with vast opportunities for career growth and development. This is a place where your ideas become actualized, creativity is encouraged and the possibilities are endless.
Apply in store. No phone calls please.