YOUNG AT HEART S.T.E.P.S. | 12 Week Walking Challenges
Spring - First Monday in February
Fall - First Monday in August
Monday, August 7 | 7:30-9:30am | Kick off at Vintage Faire
Tuesday, September 5 | 7:30-9:30am | Check in at Vintage Faire
Monday, October 2 | 7:30-9:30am | Check in at Vintage Faire
Monday, October 30 | 9:00-10:30am | Brunch Celebration at Casa de Modesto
Young at Heart (YAH) S.T.E.P.S. is a 12 week walking challenge offered twice a year in partnership with the Vintage Faire Mall. The Healthy Aging Association and Central Valley Medical Group will be at the Mall at the end of every 4 weeks during the Challenges. You are welcome to walk in the Vintage Faire Mall as early as 6:00 AM. Please check in each day on the sign in sheet when you arrive through door #30, by JCPENNY’S inside the Mall.
• Safe, temperature-controlled environment for comfortable walking.
• Encouragement and motivation from group.
• Participant exclusive awards ceremony at the conclusion of the 12 week challenge.
• Receive a copy of the Healthy Aging Today Newsletter.
• Rewards available to registered walkers who track their mileage on the S.T.E.P.S. Miles Tracking Log inside this form and report your miles walked at the end of every 4 weeks at the Healthy Aging booth at Mall.
• Special prize to the walker who walks the most miles.
Registration is FREE! Download form online and bring to first day of challenge or you can mail it in. Visit the webpage for details. www.healthyagingassociation.org/ young-at-heart-steps.html
Young at Heart S.T.E.P.S Brochure
Young at Heart S.T.E.P.S Registration Form